We have 12 locations in Arkansas. Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas. Use the links below to find out more information about any of our job openings...
- No Administrative Positions Available at this time
- SERVICE MANAGER for our El Dorado, Arkansas location. We are seeking someone who is driven to meet company goals with a proven ability to lead a team for continued success. Position coordinates and supervises the overall delivery of quality service by our technicians.
- SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Ft. Smith, Arkansas location. Position involves diagnosis and repair of various types of equipment. Experience with electrical repair or construction equipment repair.
- SHOP SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma location. Position is responsible for mechanical troubleshooting.
- SHOP TECHNICIAN for our Little Rock, Arkansas location. Position is responsible for diagnosis and repair of various equipment.
- Technician for ALL Locations. Position is responsible for mechanical troubleshooting.
- Fork Lift Sales for Tulsa, Oklahoma location.Position is responsible for representing the Taylor fork lift line.
- Large Fork Lift Sales for Broussard, Louisiana location. Position responsible for marketing our large forklift line in the southern Louisiana territory to our existing customer base as well as expanding new clients. Must be available for overnight travel ..
- Heavy Construction Equipment Sales for our South, Arkansas Location. We are seeking a highly qualified, self-motivated, and goal-oriented salesperson with exceptional people skills. Successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and new customers while promoting the heavy construction equipment line for our dealership.
- Equipment Inspector for Springdale, Arkansas location.This entry level position works for our Rental department to inspect various types of equipment and expedite their return to rental ready status.
- Equipment Rental Sales for Little Rock, Arkansas location. Position is fast paced and committed to meeting customers’ needs by identifying and creating rental sales opportunities and providing customer support for our rental department.
- Power Generator Product Development for our All Locations. Hugg and Hall Equipment Company is seeking an individual for Power-Generation Product Development. To continue our tremendous growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to develop a new division through Sales, Rental, Service and Parts . The Generator Power representative will sale, rent, recommend specific services coupled with specialty engineered rental products, including diesel generators, air conditioning, load banks and electrical distribution systems.
- Delivery Driver for our Texarkana, AR Location. Delivery of equipment to clients. Loading/Unloading required.